Tea time with Hanz



Recently I had an inclination towards reading this blog that I really found so lovely by the name of Fashionista Era

The writer of this blog is Hansa, and I was so impressed with her style of writing and the kinda of aspects she shared. From fashion to spirituality which she deeply follows, I couldnt resist getting to know a little more about her.



We got into discussion about our likes and preferences and we have two things in common. Our love for Fashion and Robert Pattinson! 

This took me to our interview and here it goes. Thanks Hansa for this really sweet chat over Tea and cookies. Read on everyone..

I've put up a picture of hers, doesn't she look like a stunner!



How did you come around with the name 'Fashionista Era'? What do you like about blogging?

Well, I thought about the name a lot. I feel that our Era has a lot of inclination about Fashion and Style. However, my blog does talk about Fashion but its about beauty inside and out. I want my readers to experience my travel to fashion and even Spirituality which I cover under 'Soul Talk'

What does Fashion mean to you?
Making sure that you have your own unique style and dont be in a rush to get someone else's look becoz it might not work for you. Be original.


Now tell us a little about you. Where did you grow up?
Gosh..that's a complicated question. Hehe. Well, I was born in India moved to the Middle East..travelled quiet a bit Dubai, Bahrain, Oman, Muscat.. Returned to India and lived in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad Nepal...list goes on to USA and now I live in Europe :)

Which is your favorite holiday destination?
I've loved LA and New York. Europe is stunning and I'm enjoying it a lot. I look forward to exploring more. I'm looking forward to Paris and Switzerland.

What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest?
The happiest moment for me are few special occasions like getting married :) However, in my college days it was winning the All-Rounder Award given to only one student in the college for excelling in Academics, extra circular activites, dance competition, and organizing in Fashion show and participating in the beauty pageant.It was an exciting year for me and this award is only given once every 3 years! Seeing my parents so proud of me was awsum feeling :) Saddest probably was when my fav grandma passed away. She was an exceptional person.


Who are your fav celebs?
I adore Robert Pattinson, just like you! (she laughs) not just his looks and me being a biggie twilight fan. But he also is a very nice person I've heard ppl say a lot... That is truly a star. Also Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron. From Bollywood it would be Aishwarya Rai and Deepika padukone, Hrithik Roshan

Who is the most important person in your life? Can you tell me about him or her?
The most important after my parents is my husband. He's my backbone and has been such a incredible force in my life. He has given me a drive and motivation to continue with my passions and that's leading to writing a book. Something which was so difficult for me to achieve with my crazy work life.

Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?
My mom. She's taught me a lot through her spirituality and how to be a better person. It's very important to be able to care for her and be there for her. She's made me who I am today.


Who has been the kindest to you in your life?
My best friend Preeti. I feel shes by nature a very kind and loving girl. So naturally she displays that, I've known her forever now and she's most calm and cool person. When it's about any major hurdles in my life she's been always there for me. Thanks Preets you Rock.
What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
The best lesson I've learnt is to let go of negative energy. They are a lot of forces or people who will always want to put you down or disrespect you. Hence, my approach has always been I will either be nice or just get neutral. Negative energy in your system is the worst thing you can create.


What is your earliest memory?
It's probably 3rd grade I remember I was going to school for first day and I was crying and telling my mom I didn't wanna go heh.

Are there any words of wisdom you’d like to pass along?
Always remember, be kind, give back and try to make someone smile. Life's too short to be rude or hurtful.

What are the three things you can't live without?
Hmm. My iPad, Lip Gloss, mobile and my friends!


What do you like most about my blog?
Fashion! Since we both have started off pretty recently, I wish you the best of luck and thank you for giving me the Stylish Blog Award! It was so sweet!!

It was such a great conversation and wish you some great blogging experience in the future!  



2 comments:

  1. This interview is really interesting. I will start using this idea for my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview....I've already shared with my followers on G+ and I look forward to updates. I've followed you via GFC.

    ReplyDelete